What's new

Ireland Vacation Landscapes

I like em, I can tell you put thought into your compositions.
 
I like em, I can tell you put thought into your compositions.

I drove around for like hours trying to find good places, I think I got a few good ones though so thanks.
 
I like them all a lot. Next time you decide to go you should take me. That way I can drive while you look for the shots you want. It will save you a LOT of time (I can drive fast REALLY well as well) and you can get a LOT more great shots like this. Just give me at least 3 hours notice to pack my bag. Thanks!
 
I like them all a lot. Next time you decide to go you should take me. That way I can drive while you look for the shots you want. It will save you a LOT of time (I can drive fast REALLY well as well) and you can get a LOT more great shots like this. Just give me at least 3 hours notice to pack my bag. Thanks!

alright sounds like a plan lol
 
Very nice! I especially like the ones with prominent clouds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom