What's new

Iris Mary

great shot mike. really awesome!!
 
Thanks.
 
Solid piece of work. :thumbup:
How she likes it ?
 
I feel like the odd one out here, but I don't get it and I don't like it. Is she smooshing her face against glass?
 
I feel like the odd one out here, but I don't get it and I don't like it. Is she smooshing her face against glass?
Mike did some digital alterations with her face. For me it is now closer to digital graphics, but still very neat idea. A look into an enigma of a woman soul. Oh, Mike must be in love. :wink:
 
This is very neat. Very creative.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom