What's new

iron man traverse - promised land

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few pics from recent travels
Critique welcome.
I was editing in a very(too) contrasty mood.


(1)
1111.jpg


(2)
3333.jpg



(3)
2222.jpg
 
I like the composition on the first one. The picture is nice and clear and it gives a good sense of magnitude. Would of been funner if the rock he was hanging off of was 25 feet in the air with the ground not visible, but hey, I'm sure you like to keep your models alive :)

I find the dop a little distracting. Kinda makes it look like the front is superimposed on the background or something. Not a fan of the ultra light sky, makes the mountains in the back fade

Interesting angle on the third one. Don't like the foreground elements, makes the picture distracting
 
I love the first one.. Looks like a little trampoline below him..LOL

The sky in the second one kills it for me.

In the third one I don't like what it looks like the dog is doing to the guy drinking, but it's an interesting, albeit very busy, shot.
 
try to sell the first one as an advertasing picture to a big company selling mountain products! I like it!
 
Love number 1, I was half expecting photos from Israel as it is often referred to as 'the promised land'
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom