Current Nearest Observations:
sunny intervals 84°F
SE (10 mph)
Relative Humidity (%): 51,
Pressure (mB): 1024, Falling,
Visibility: Very good

Observed: Sat 18/06/2005 at
1200 (GMT)

Because I'm English (and a bit stupid as well) I decided to got out for a walk in that (when it was even hotter). Not a sensible thing to do.

Because this t-shirt has a larger neck hole (is there a techincal name for that at all) than the others I have I've now got a nice red line between the brown of my neck and the bright white of my body. Oooo, shooooo shexy.......................................

ferny said:
Current Nearest Observations:
sunny intervals 84°F
SE (10 mph)
Relative Humidity (%): 51,
Pressure (mB): 1024, Falling,
Visibility: Very good

Observed: Sat 18/06/2005 at
1200 (GMT)

We call that a beautiful day here. Looks like you may be expecting rain.

Expected here tomorrow...

Mostly Sunny
High of 73°F
Precipitation 20%
Wind: SW 10 mph
Max. Humidity: 61%
UV Index: 10 Very High
Sunrise: 5:42 AM PT

Christie Photo said:
Well, Jon... did the cooler weather turn up?

sorry for the delay...i was just released from the hospital - heat exhaustion! :lol: yes, it's very nice and has been since Thursday. thanks for the weather...keep it coming!

steve817 said:
We call that a beautiful day here. Looks like you may be expecting rain.
They say it'll be hotter today. And that there will be thunder storms soon because cold air is meeting warm next to us but.... won't happen. The rest of the week is supossed to be warm but sunny.

One day they'll give us weather that they all agree on. And hopefully it'll be right!

JonMikal said:
sorry for the delay...i was just released from the hospital - heat exhaustion! :lol: yes, it's very nice and has been since Thursday. thanks for the weather...keep it coming!
:shock:

Hope you're ok now then.

JonMikal said:
this is getting ridiculous.....it's in the high nineties again today with 99% humidity. heat index they say around 112. i stepped out and the d70 housing started to feel gooey :confused:
I'm from the United Kingdom. Its really hot here too. I don't like hot weather at all :sad anim:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back