Is it sad...

aggiezach

Yup...
Reaction score
Website
jessandzach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...that I really missed the forum this morning? I tried to get to if for about 3 hours but nothin would come up :( I'm glad to see its back up again, I guess we just had a hiccupp or something. I think I'm addicted...

Howdy My name is Zach and I'm a TPF addict...

:D

Ya, it threw off my whole morning routine when I couldn't get on to TPF.

I actually did some work before 9:00 :shock:

Personally, I think addiction to this site is a good thing...am I biased? 8) :lol:

Definitely a hiccup of some sort this morning, but all appears to be back to normal.

Chase said:
Personally, I think addiction to this site is a good thing...am I biased? 8) :lol:

:D I think we all might be a little biased. I love this place

This site being down ruined my morning. I have a strict schedule to adhere to and it goes something like this:

* Arrive at work, turn on PC
* Check TPF
* Get coffee
* Check TPF
* Look out the window at the cats
* Check TPF
* Do a little work; maybe get more coffee
* Check TPF

By the time all this has been accomplished it's time for lunch. As you can probably imagine, my entire day has been thrown out of whack. :x

I hold Chase personally responsible for this. :whip:

It's just about enough to throw a person into withdrawls!

I'm happy to say that I have figured out the exact cause of the problem this morning and it is entirely preventable....

It turns out that the forum was temporarily offline due to a lack of donations! :shock:

That's right, you read it correctly. Cars need gas to work, people need food to survive, and this forum appears to need $$$ to keep running. Thankfully, I found enough money to feed the beast in order to get it to cooperate again, but there is just no telling how long the small change will hold out!

Help feed the beast (remember, there is a paypal button at the bottom of every page)!

:lmao: :LOL: :lmao: :LOL: :lmao: :LOL: :lmao: :LOL: :lmao: :LOL:

Ok, so maybe it was just a network/system glitch, but didn't the nonsense above sound better!? :roll: :wink:

aggiezach said:
...that I really missed the forum this morning? I tried to get to if for about 3 hours but nothin would come up :( I'm glad to see its back up again, I guess we just had a hiccupp or something. I think I'm addicted...

Howdy My name is Zach and I'm a TPF addict...

:D

ditto...except for the name :)

Yea, I was quite confused with what to do this morning when I got to work. Theres no way I actualy work in the mornings. I was wandering around the office wimpering with a confused look on my face.

Might take me a couple days to return back to "my normal" state.

Yeah its 11.20am here and Im like 2hours behind my regular schedule. I had to drink my coffee and look at eBay :lol:

Thanks for feeding my addiction now its back up again.
Its nice to know im not the only one with an addiction, rock on :!:

Heck, you guys think that was bad! I didn't even know it was down this morning, as our entire internet connection didn't work. I didn't know what to do with myself from 9-2 today. What am I supposed to do if I can't check my email?! How can I get any work done when I can't get online?! It was torture. :(

heh

im a bit worried...
next term im working in the library all day long
their are many computers with high speed connection in there...
my addiction is bad enough!

Most reactions

Back