Is it Spring yet? Flower pic, columbines

JonFZ300

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I live close to Seattle and this is just about the time of year where I'm ready for it to end. The gray, wet season, that is. I've got flowers on my mind and this beauty I shot a couple years ago in May. This is one of those SOOC winners. All I did was a touch of exposure and a touch of warmth. Anyway, think Spring!!

FMt3NrB.jpg

No, it's not even close! lol Easter's not for a month and a half and Mother's Day (for planting) is over two months yet.

But the picture is lovely, thanks for showing that, it almost looks like you could reach out and touch them.

Thanks everybody!

No, it's not even close! lol Easter's not for a month and a half and Mother's Day (for planting) is over two months yet. But the picture is lovely, thanks for showing that, it almost looks like you could reach out and touch them.

I'm close to Seattle so even in the winter the weather is kind of mild. I was walking the other day and there was a woman outside cleaning up her flower beds. She waved and said hi and I said, "It's not Spring yet!!" She chuckled and waved her fist at me and we laughed together. Cool story.

wow so lucky you almost have spring.. i am still waiting.. pretty flowers ...great photo

Pretty picture. I love snow, but have to admit I got excited seeing a few ducks on a sliver of open pond this am.

Most reactions

Back