What's new

Is my new EOS 550D faulty?

Desrio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
London, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
I have just taken possession of a new Canon EOS 550D (Rebel T2i) and am having trouble with the autofocus function. It works in live view but that's all and I would rather frame my pictures in the viewfinder. Has anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong? Also the rotate function when reviewing images seems not to work. Once again, is it the camera or am I just being dim. Any help on these topics would be gratefully received before I return the camera and potentially make a fool of myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom