What's new

Is there a filter for gunfire tracer round flash of white phosphor? Does it exist?

tailormaneinafog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Cornwall, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there, it's my first post. I have a 35mm Canon EOS 1000F and want to know whether a filter exists so that the white flash of phosphorus from tracer rounds can be reduced in a shot. Think of a war movie with the anti-aircraft guns which fire a bright white streak every 5 rounds or so. Thanks for your help.
 
Thanks for your help guys. Funnily enough I wanted to know with the intention of a night photo of luminous flying orbs. I have deduced that the white light must be from white phosphorus reacting with the air when ejected in micro droplets. Nevermind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom