I realize that Canon and Nikon are the top dogs in the camera world, but is there anyone on this forum that uses other cameras? I've particularly been looking for some opinions on the Olympus and Panasonic 4/3 system.
I muck around here a little! I'd suggest if you had specific 4/3rds type questions that you check out the 4/3rds forum. Prob can't post the link here but it's easy to find. PM me if you have questions.
I figured I'd have to go to a specifically 4/3 forum. -_- Nice to see an E-510 user, though. How do you like it? I think I'm pretty decided on getting myself the E-520 within the next week but I'm looking to get some other opinions on Oly DSLRs as I only have an Oly 35mm point and shoot. Secretly my favorite camera. Well I may be seeing you in the 4/3 boards soon.