What's new

Is there anything I might need before embarking?

Agoraphobic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On the third of August, I'm flying off to China for 11 days.

Is there anything I should think about picking up or any precautions I should be aware of?
 
UV filters to cut through the haze. its hazy over there.

i'd pick up a 18-200mm VR and leave the 18-55, and 55-200mm at home just for the simple fact of having 1 lens that does both...but it all depends on your budget. polarizer makes a difference there too.

pick up a spare battery, and a whack of memory cards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom