What's new

Is this a good deal ?

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
998
Reaction score
700
Location
Miami, Fl.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I picked up two lenses today , an 85mm 1.8D , and a 50mm 1.8, they are in pristine shape . I paid 380 for both . I think it a fair price .

will post some pics with both later , just wanted to see what you guys thought of price.

Thanks..
 
Which 50 mm f/1.8?

The made in China 50 mm f/1.8D or the made in Japan 50 mm f/1.8 (no D)

The AF 85 mm f/1.8D in pristine condition has a market value of about $400.
 
Sounds like a good deal either way.....but and even better deal if you got the 50mm f/1.8 from Japan.

I'm sure you will love them both!

Congrats!
 
The 85 does say made in Japan on the bottom . looking forward to try them out later. thanks for all the quick replys guys
 
Sorry both the 85 and the 50 say made in Japan .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom