What's new

is this any good?

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a shot I took out of a moving car on the Isle of Skye on my scotland trip... I'm not certain if my PP works well here.. I'm still trying to figure out how to nicely process BW, sepia aso...

there are more shots on my homepage, so take look if you want : spako.lu

here's the shot:
36791.jpg
 
I thibnk its very nice however cant really comment on the processing as my digital processing skills are useless. Id be very interested to know the steps you went through to process it to this stage.

Again, very nice......
 
this is not good...im sorry to say that...
however this is SUPERB!
 
LOL, as if I've ever seen an image of yours that isn't wow?
 
I could only hope to get something that good with a tripod and lots of time to set up. And certainly not from a moving car!

Super photo and I think the pp work is great too.
 
:lol:

"So I dropped my camera into a pile of cow manure and it pressed the shutter and I got this..."

That's one hell of a neat shot for randomly clicking out a car window. :lol:
 
Don't like the PP, but absolutely love the "softness" of the picture. Nice Capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom