Is this image too busy?

MitchP

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is bittersweet... They are panicked by a Kestrel buzzing them and I saw it too late to capture. ARGH! Too old, too slow...

DSC07179_1200px.jpg

G'day Mitch

All's well .... unless you were under them when they took flight :p

Phil

Makes for a nice desktop wallpaper. It's a pattern!

I like it! I don't think it's too busy, busy is what makes it great.

Thanks everyone! I'll get that Kestrel yet!

This is bittersweet... They are panicked by a Kestrel buzzing them and I saw it too late to capture. ARGH! Too old, too slow...

View attachment 259513
If you're concerned about it, you could try a crop of the section w/o any background so it's more an abstract.
I worked with contrast, saturation and highlight brightness too. As well as straightened the waves in the close a bit more horizontal. Of course you'll get better results working from the original. Just my 2¢
Mike

DSC07179_1200px.jpeg

Last edited:
It captures what you saw and in turn, lets us see it. It is right for the subject.

I like what @mjcmt did with it. I don't think the dark birds and landscape in the distance add much to the image. The action is with the well lit birds in the foreground.\

If you're concerned about it, you could try a crop of the section w/o any background so it's more an abstract.
I worked with contrast, saturation and highlight brightness too. As well as straightened the waves in the close a bit more horizontal. Of course you'll get better results working from the original. Just my 2¢
Mike
I like what @mjcmt did with it. I don't think the dark birds and landscape in the distance add much to the image. The action is with the well lit birds in the foreground.\
Not serious about it at all. It's basically a snapshot and venting about missing the Kestrel. It's hard to convey irony or sarcasm over the internet, but my asking if it was "too busy" was meant as a joke.

They say "if you have to explain a joke it wasn't funny"... Oh well.

Reactions: PJM

Most reactions

Back