What's new

Is this lens any good?

I've actually looked into this lens before but after reading some test review, I decided to go with the Nikon 35mm f/2. Apparently this lens is very soft even when stop higher.

Edit: Why don't you get the Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX. It's about 220 brand new.
 
"Why don't you get the Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX. It's about 220 brand new"

Or used on craigslist going for the $150-$170 range. Or seen refrub's on sites for $179
.
 
I've actually looked into this lens before but after reading some test review, I decided to go with the Nikon 35mm f/2. Apparently this lens is very soft even when stop higher.

Edit: Why don't you get the Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX. It's about 220 brand new.

Thanks sent. I am looking at that too. Just thought I'd check craigslist to see. I'm stuck between the 35mm 1.8 and 50mm 1.8.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom