Is this love...

SoMa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...that im feelin...

umm, anyway....

Ok, so ive been reading these forums for about 2-3 months now reading the beginners section and the pro's sections and galleries and such. It seems like everyone wrote something like, "Get yourself a copy of Understanding Exposure..." (btw just acquired a Canon XTi in march - first non P&S camera)

So lately i've been confused about what direction to take my life. I'm in a weird place right now, but i digress... I was wandering around a bookstore before work yesterday (hadn't been to a bookstore in months!) and on a cart in my path sits a random assortment of books and laying out on top, screaming out for attention, is Understanding Exposure. Of course i HAD to buy it. How could I not?

Later that day (yesterday) my sister calls me out of the blue to tell me shes manager at some photo studio. Now this is one of those places in the mall downtown, but it sure beats working out in this hot south texas sun!

Maybe this is what i was meant to do... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im feeling so happy!!! Just thought i'd tell people that understand. :D

...that im feelin...

umm, anyway....

Ok, so ive been reading these forums for about 2-3 months now reading the beginners section and the pro's sections and galleries and such. It seems like everyone wrote something like, "Get yourself a copy of Understanding Exposure..." (btw just acquired a Canon XTi in march - first non P&S camera)

So lately i've been confused about what direction to take my life. I'm in a weird place right now, but i digress... I was wandering around a bookstore before work yesterday (hadn't been to a bookstore in months!) and on a cart in my path sits a random assortment of books and laying out on top, screaming out for attention, is Understanding Exposure. Of course i HAD to buy it. How could I not?

Later that day (yesterday) my sister calls me out of the blue to tell me shes manager at some photo studio. Now this is one of those places in the mall downtown, but it sure beats working out in this hot south texas sun!

Maybe this is what i was meant to do... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im feeling so happy!!! Just thought i'd tell people that understand. :D

Dude, this is sooo meant to be. I wish my sister was a manager of a photo studio... :(

When opportunity knocks......

Most reactions

Back