Is this love?

Beautiful shot, great light on the girl's face and her expression is perfect.

What lens is this shot with? The bokeh is weird and more than a little bit off-putting, but that is being nit-picky overall.

Beautiful shot, great light on the girl's face and her expression is perfect.

What lens is this shot with? The bokeh is weird and more than a little bit off-putting, but that is being nit-picky overall.

I shouldn't have even checked the Exif. It's a Canon 50/1.8.

I agree, the shot is nice. The horse could stand to be lightened a bit, and the bokeh is.... Well... Canon 50mm/1.8 bokeh.

That is one beautiful photo bokeh of the lady and the horse.

I don't think that kind of love is legal here...

:lol:

I have to agree with fokker - I love it, but the bokeh is 'choppy' (for lack of a better word). Maybe add just a little Gaussian blur to the background? (just a little)

That's supposed to be the given bokeh of the 50mm f1.8? I'm not sure I can believe that. It looks "worked on" in pp, to an extent where it is creepy, actually destroying what in itself seems to be a nice photo (with a somewhat too little light on the horse), as the lady's expression is really nice.

yes it's 50mm f1.8 natural bokeh.

kinda looks like someone went crazy with the smudge tool then CRANKED up the detail in the photo. the horse mane would support this. nice photo but the bokeh has killed it for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back