What's new

Is this photo okay?

It's pretty good, especially at the front where we can see into the cockpit. If I was the owner of the airline, I would like to see sunlight on the name rather than the front.
 
Thanks man! Yeah I wish the sun or clouds cooperated too.
 
Doesn't look backlit to me. It's decently exposed and focused. I imagine that people who like pictures of planes sitting on the ground would like this just fine.

Note: I think that might come across as sarcastic or something, but I truly just mean that as a statement of fact. I am not generally that interested in planes unless they are doing something interesting, like flying in an air show--or maybe if they have a really cool paint job. But I acknowledge that there are plenty of folks who DO like that sort of thing, and I think they'd like this just fine.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom