SlimPaul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I kinda like this shot but I'd like to hear others opinion. Is this shot any good, can I improve it in any way?

Thanks, Paul

4096586258_d6bf4c096e_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think a naked chick walking on the steps would improve it, other than that it's got some nice technical aspects going for it.

Not something I'd hang on a wall or use as a desktop picture, but it's different. I might grunge it up a bit, that's all I can think of right now.

Technically it's a good photo I guess you could say, has leading lines and it's symmetric, however just because it's technically good doesn't mean it's going to be interesting. The lighting is kind of dull and after all it's just a set of stairs. However I do feel it has potential...

I think it would work better cropping down from the top to only one flight of stairs. For a second (IMO) more interesting, squarish image, crop that exactly in half and pick a side.

I—for one—think this is pretty darn cool. Then again, I'm in a mood where I like simplicity right now.

The major, major problem with this image is the barrel distortion that hasn't been corrected. That really, really needs to be fixed-up before it looks stable and symmetrical. As it is, the lines are slightly curved, which may be detracting from the image's aesthetic appeal.

i love the OP picture, without b&w, although maybe not like OMG wow, when you look at it its interesting

Most reactions

New Topics

Back