What's new

Is this Tripod worth picking up?

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
1,321
Reaction score
89
Location
Shelbyville, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an argus aluminum tripod right now, but it's not the most sturdy tri I have ever seen. I was looking on craigslist and saw one that looks like a tank, but I have no idea what I should be looking for. Can anyone that might know tell me if this is a good deal for 30.00? It looks older, but looks very sturdy. I was going to post the pics, but their not mine....

Tripod
 
Posting deleted.
 
Hmm...must have been a good deal! Darn it all! Anyone know how to delete this thread??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom