Isn't she sweet?

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally received my Industar 50mm, f3.5 from Russia & here you see her flanked by a Minolta 45mm & a Minolta 50mm. What a little cutie! Can't wait for my M39 adapter to arrive to try her out. :D:D She cost me 28US$ all included.

P1030401sm.jpg

congrats,i'm new to photography so not an expert on lenses but it sounds pretty good.:thumbup:

why do you have so many lenses of the same or similar focal lengths? just wondering.

i understand. if you can buy something great at a great bargain price, then what the hell?

Haha yeah I remember those industar's from back in the day.. I hope yours is good

I love reading about your lenses. I am just starting out and don't have a lot of money to spend on a hobby so I have bought a couple of older olympus om lens. My 50mm 1.8 is the best lens I have so far lol. I paid 8.50 for it and 18 for the adapter.

I love reading about your lenses. I am just starting out and don't have a lot of money to spend on a hobby so I have bought a couple of older olympus om lens. My 50mm 1.8 is the best lens I have so far lol. I paid 8.50 for it and 18 for the adapter.

A really cheap price for a good lens.

What camera are you using it on? You could add that to your signature & your location to your Avatar to make it easier for folks to relate to you.

Now you should show us pictures of the lens taking pictures :)

I love the older film lenses like these! I bought a Promaster 24mm 1.8 for my Nikon and love it. It is so sharp! It cost me a whopping $30 on Ebay shipping and all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back