ISO 1600 - 2000 - VERY Impressed w/ 5D & the wide angle lens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing is i was going for these distortions. all these were taken 1 ft away from the subject. the power of wide lens!

what you want to sell me all that for 1100?
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

(Im going to keep tryin')

Ahh so sad. People spend more time talking crap than actually doing something

Pinky, you have posts like this why are you even talking? I don't even know you man. Never talked to you. Never had words exhanged w/ you? Who are you??

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...hoto-gallery/218664-just-fun-shot-one-cc.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/welcomes-introductions/191484-just-another-noob-few-pics-c-c.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-forum-photo-gallery/199394-dog-photo-cc.html

Garek, how can I forget you?? Well not like any of your pix work anymore but I do remember this one! :thumbup:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...y/210357-something-i-havent-tried-before.html

Dirty, sure you do good jobs but what was the point of these?

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/212141-selective-color-c-c.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/212311-downtown-savannah-b-w.html

Bitter: You do good work but your attitude sux ass man. I'm sure there are people who here love you but really, half the time, I don't even bother w/ you yet I see you posting in my threads. Just not sure why? But I'm glad you're a fan of my work

Really while people ***** and moan about things, others are actually out there making money. Doing things, learning new things. Maybe you dont' like my crap, good for ya, but in the past 2 months, the stuff I've learned and achieved, I'm very proud of and happy with. Gluck to you guys

Hahaha your arrogance is amazing... I find it hard to believe that you have made a single $ taking photographs. I mean, I don't know what middle of nowhere town you are from, but where I'm from, we look for things more original than a cat to photograph. And as far as those 2 images of mine you pointed out, if you were able to wrap your brain around the idea of READING, and not just looking at pictures, you would see that those were my first attempts in both categories... So when you try something for the first time, it's a good idea to get others' opinions.... But you wouldn't know anything about that... You are that guy that buys nice equipment, and can't use it. It's all good though man, I bet that 5D looks great sitting in your house...However, maybe you should consider a point and shoot, since that is clearly the level of your photographic competency..... Hey! I have an idea! You should do kids books! Yea! You don't like to read, and only look at the pictures! There you go man, enjoy your exciting new future! And please tell me one more time, how great is that 5D with the wide angle lens?

You're so right Dustin. I just don't know what to say. I'm sitting in a little town of Washington DC dreaming of going to a big city like, Savannah, GA to follow my dreams. :(

Here's a quote from ice cube "big dick in your a$$ is bad for your health" G'luck to ya. I'll keep watching my 5D sitting in my house

You're so right Dustin. I just don't know what to say. I'm sitting in a little town of Washington DC dreaming of going to a big city like, Savannah, GA to follow my dreams. :(

Here's a quote from ice cube "big dick in your a$$ is bad for your health" G'luck to ya. I'll keep watching my 5D sitting in my house

Hahaha you're funny! We can go back and forward forever with this crap, but your work speaks for itself.... Enjoy that camera dude... And please, don't quote rappers when arguing with someone, it makes you sound like an idiot.

I, for one, am jealous of your camera, house, and the girl in #2.

Hahaha your arrogance is amazing... I find it hard to believe that you have made a single $ taking photographs. I mean, I don't know what middle of nowhere town you are from, but where I'm from, we look for things more original than a cat to photograph. And as far as those 2 images of mine you pointed out, if you were able to wrap your brain around the idea of READING, and not just looking at pictures, you would see that those were my first attempts in both categories... So when you try something for the first time, it's a good idea to get others' opinions.... But you wouldn't know anything about that... You are that guy that buys nice equipment, and can't use it. It's all good though man, I bet that 5D looks great sitting in your house...However, maybe you should consider a point and shoot, since that is clearly the level of your photographic competency..... Hey! I have an idea! You should do kids books! Yea! You don't like to read, and only look at the pictures! There you go man, enjoy your exciting new future! And please tell me one more time, how great is that 5D with the wide angle lens?

Oh boy, do you really want to talk about arrogance after writing this little essay?
And get this. IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE.

The guy has a 5D, he likes it so he posts images demonstrating how it handles noise.
Some of you may find this hard to believe but there are people out there interested in a new owners first hand experience, rather than 20 cameralab web sites who do reviews for money.

Apparently there are several of you ( bullies) who like to start trouble for no reason.
Oh yes and by the time it's all said and done, guess who will be the bad guy?
Any ideas? Any light bulbs lighting up on the top of folks heads, like the cartoons?
You guessed it, the OP. Yes lets all jump on the bandwagon and crucify the OP for something the rest of you started.

You don't like the guys thread, stay off it. You don't like his camera , don't buy one, you don't like him, leave him alone.

To the OP.
The low noise capabilities of that 5d are indeed impressive.
I'm glad you posted your results. My next camera will be a FF.
Oh and I may be the only one here to say this, but I'm glad you like your camera.
If I were you I wouldn't let the bullies discourage me. As you may have noticed.

You're right man, my apologies. I'm usually not a bully on these threads. My initial comment was that there wasn't anything great about the images, and it was on from there. I understand how the OP would feel attacked by everyone's comments, but he also needs to realize that when you post an image in a public forum, you have to be thick skinned about it. When someone posts an honest opinion about your work, and you get all ghetto and start talking crap to people, people will talk back.... Either way, my apologies for acting childish.

Oh boy, do you really want to talk about arrogance after writing this little essay?
And get this. IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE.

The guy has a 5D, he likes it so he posts images demonstrating how it handles noise.
Some of you may find this hard to believe but there are people out there interested in a new owners first hand experience, rather than 20 cameralab web sites who do reviews for money.

Apparently there are several of you ( bullies) who like to start trouble for no reason.
Oh yes and by the time it's all said and done, guess who will be the bad guy?
Any ideas? Any light bulbs lighting up on the top of folks heads, like the cartoons?
You guessed it, the OP. Yes lets all jump on the bandwagon and crucify the OP for something the rest of you started.

You don't like the guys thread, stay off it. You don't like his camera , don't buy one, you don't like him, leave him alone.

To the OP.
Oh and I may be the only one here to say this, but I'm glad you like your camera.
If I were you I wouldn't let the bullies discourage me. As you may have noticed.

HOW IS THIS TROLL NOT BANNED YET WTF

To the OP.

Thanks! For both understanding my point of the thread and sticking up. Bullies, oh these are just internet talk, no worries :)
Yes, indeed, the noise capabilies is AMAZING! I really got to test it out so I'd know what I can expect next time I'm out doing a wedding with it. I will find out next weekend and the weekend after :D One I'll be a 2nd shooter and 2nd I'll be the only shooter. Should work out well. I shot my very first wedding w/ the t1i ALONE and pulled it off but learned a lot from it which is why tne new purchase. It will pay itself off soon. :thumbup:

I, for one, am jealous of your camera, house, and the girl in #2.

hahahaha U can use my camera, stay over in the house but the girl's off limit! :lmao:

You're right man, my apologies. I'm usually not a bully on these threads. My initial comment was that there wasn't anything great about the images, and it was on from there. I understand how the OP would feel attacked by everyone's comments, but he also needs to realize that when you post an image in a public forum, you have to be thick skinned about it. When someone posts an honest opinion about your work, and you get all ghetto and start talking crap to people, people will talk back.... Either way, my apologies for acting childish.

Aiight, I'm just gonna let it go. 007 pretty much explained why this thread exits. Looks like a lot of people didn't get the point and started posting C&Cs about things w/out the knowledge of the tests done. I take C&C just fine, but I don't like people who don't post much of their own stuff, and then talks about other's. I said in my very first reply to you that you do have good work, ie. lightning and the HDR but just like you didn't care for my images here, I didn't care for the ones before those. Anyway, pretty much, it's cool, we're cool. :thumbup:

Remember how long it took with Patrio Prime? :lol:

Erose, may I ask why you're here? I mean we were cool at one point but seems like your intention is else where now days. I hardly talk to you but I see you are always "giggling" at posts in threads I start? Any point to it? Just wondering

Remember how long it took with Patrio Prime? :lol:

Erose, may I ask why you're here? I mean we were cool at one point but seems like your intention is else where now days. I hardly talk to you but I see you are always "giggling" at posts in threads I start? Any point to it? Just wondering

I'm not giggling at you silly. :greenpbl: :lol:

EDIT: And what you quoted wasn't in reference to you either. :sillysmi:

Yea.. erose was talking about troll007.

Yea.. erose was talking about troll007.

Look, I don't know you and not sure what happened between you and KP007 but she just pretty much helped me out in this thread so I won't say anything against her. Lets just drop it and move forward. Things are pointless. There's much to appreciate than hate on eachother here IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back