ISO for wedding receptions

Thanks Mark! I think one of the great things about shooting with partner is that we each have our own styles that compliment each other and give the couple some unique perspectives on their special day. Once we have 2 cameras it will be easier to manage the multiple styles instead of having to grab the camera and adjust!

Thanks Mark.

markc said:
It took me a while to not worry about what other people were doing and just find what I liked.
I'm in the worrying phase now :).

Natural light is my love. Every day I drool over the works of Jeff Ascough, Rodney Smith, yours, and the leica pics in photodotnet. The moment I saw your Why Do You Hesitate, My Brother? (when I joined this forum), I was hooked on to the beautiful world of natural light!

But I guess, this is the normal birth pangs of a photographer and in time, I will stop worrying about who shoots how and concentrate on how I shoot.

I know of a few teams that do that, Alison. It works really well for them.

Thanks, Daniel. I think it's pretty normal, and a good idea, to try out a lot of different subjects and ideas and to see how others do them. That said, it wasn't until I found my niche that I felt like a "real" photographer.

markc said:
That said, it wasn't until I found my niche that I felt like a "real" photographer.
I was thinking on the same lines the other day. I don't think I can call myself a "real" photographer yet. I think, the term "photographer" has a lot more relevance than merely a "capturer of datum". I do not have a defenition and I would care less for one.
This could perhaps be one never-ending joyous ride, which I am thoroughly enjoying every bit! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back