istockphoto

Congrats...did you get paid for them?

Big Mike said:
Congrats...did you get paid for them?

I wish :)

I only get a cut (10 cents or so)when someone downloads my pics. Whatever.... its the stage that the beginner craves for; not the green. :)

They have this www.istockpro.com for pros. istockpro pays you much much higher than istockphoto.

Some of you might be interested!

Extra credit for the istock deal! Creative services at the paper I am with uses that website. I will be sure to tell them of your posts. So... since we are in dumb ol' Jackson, Wyoming it may be safe to say that the site (and your photos) get a lot of exposure.

"its the stage that the beginner craves for; not the green." That is a good attitude to go in with. If these photos are personal work that you have posted consider any earnings as 100% profit. I on the other hand constantly blow it by not putting a price tag on my personal work.

MDowdey said:
are they your photos any more after that?
md

Thats a good question. Actually I'm not sure of that. Does anyone here know more about it?

craig said:
Extra credit for the istock deal! Creative services at the paper I am with uses that website. I will be sure to tell them of your posts. So... since we are in dumb ol' Jackson, Wyoming it may be safe to say that the site (and your photos) get a lot of exposure.

Who is this for?

"its the stage that the beginner craves for; not the green." That is a good attitude to go in with. If these photos are personal work that you have posted consider any earnings as 100% profit.

Like Digital Matt said, one cannot look at istockphoto as a venue to make money. The fact that they accepted my pictures drives me as a beginner.

Digital Matt, you might want to check out www.istockpro.com

egad royalty free... my dad complains about em. he reckons they push profits down for photographers everywhere. congrats on acceptance tho!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back