It (almost) Never Fails - Soft Rant

I thought I was the only one who Over-reacted when a nice scene pops up.
the 1 day I decided not to take my caera with me as It was forecast to be heavy rain (and my camera isn't weather sealed) I walked out my door at 7:20 AM, Walked up the hill near me, then across the football field there was Dry ice hovering mid air covering the field in a ghastly sort of scee and the moon to the right of it lit brightly even though the sky was a beautiful vibrant blue and to the left, the sun had peeked up ever so slightly, I slapped my self... it would have taken me about 5 mins to walk back and get my camera, but I'd be late for college, However did consider it...

I believe in Murphys law, Only when your not ready for something, That something happens...

E.g. not too long ago (last week?) I was deciding to leave my camera at home, Decided against it, and lost my lens cap and got my CPL filthy on the trip to college.

The thing I am waiting for now is for the Scotland flag to be flying (its always drooping on the pole) with a nice blue sky with whispy clouds
I have the scene visulasied, I pass the area everyday on the way to colleg,e, I dont care If im late for college, I would jump off the bus and grab the shot and walk to college from there (5 - 10 mins)
Most my tutors are photographers anyway so they would probably understand :p

FWIW he probably would have been before you got your camera ready. I have seen a lot deer on roadsides (still living too...) that will stand there even when I stop, but as soon as the window starts coming down take off.

If I'm lucky enough to spot something before I get to it I hit the radio button to turn it off and the button to roll down the window before I get a stop. They do run from the window movement a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back