Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Holga just came!!! Yaaaay!!! Thing that sucks is...I have to leave, like, five minutes ago for work, so I can't even play around with it! That and the film won't be in for another day or two!

you cant get 120 film locally? why are you waiting on it?

and congrats!!

md

Ha, another Holga freak has been born. :cheer: Stop by a professional camera store and pick up some 120 film on the way home, girlie, you don't need to wait.

And we expect to see some light leaks very soon, young lady! :wink:

if you havent used 120mm film before bring the whole camera to the camera place and have them take the film out for you to show you how to do it the right way. Because if its a loose roll light will leak.

I might be able to get 120 somewhere, just not positive as to where. I didn't get off work til 11pm, so stopping anywhere tonight is out of the question. The film I ordered should be in tommorrow or the next day anyway!

As excited as you are, the one thing about medium format I learned right off the bat...............SLOW DOWN!

Something about it just makes you go "take a deep breath, think about what your doing, think again (just like measuring twice), smell the roses, listen to life around you, feel the mood, embrace it, enjoy it, ...............
click"

...........then blame the photo lab for your crappy pic :p No, I'm just kidding, really............

There's just something about a bulky camera with huge film compared to 35mm that just makes you "Ooooo Ahhhhh........this is fun........"

Enjoy :wink:

core_17 said:
I might be able to get 120 somewhere, just not positive as to where. I didn't get off work til 11pm, so stopping anywhere tonight is out of the question. The film I ordered should be in tommorrow or the next day anyway!

Don't forget the black cloth tape, honey. :wink:

Practice pressing that shutter release, too - unlike a real camera, it does not go down particularly smoothly....it goes more like....ummm, how to describe...... <CLUNK>! :wink: You can get camera shake before you know it.

Play with the thing and take your time, like Malachite said. Have fun!

Most reactions

Back