What's new

It doesn't have to be in color for the world to be beautiful. C AND C

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1smallfull.jpg


Bigger: http://curvedlink.com/1smallfull.jpg

C AND C PLEASE
 
I like this... that is a lovely area! Personally I would increase the contrast on the water (darken it up)... it is brighter than the sky or the shoreline! It draws and holds the eye... and since it is such a large expanse of the photo, it really is distracting! If the water is what you intend to be the main subject, that is fine... but I feel like it should be secondary to the shoreline. The waterline is nearly dead center.. and the way this was shot, would be difficult to change. YMMV! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom