It has been a while, but I am back.

Ok, I see where you went with the indian now. I am really torn now. But now you threw in the orientation as a factor too. LOL

BTW, post up your sepia selective color leaf on the bridge. I find that quite nice. The leaf is in focus, the selective color works for me (which I typically don't care for) because the color of the leaf plays rather well with the warm sepia tone. Nice detail on the wood, which also has some nice rhythmic lines leading (suggesting you) to the metal bridge in the back, which is out of focus, but recognizable. And even that has repetition via the reflection in the water. I say it's superb. It has a nice warm cozy fall feel and conveys a nice sense of place.

Drop your cliche blurry rose and post up that leaf!

Thanks for that comment. I am reposting the pictures without the "c" as we speak. I may just put the bridge picture in another thread. I don't want it to be cluttered by the less attractive pictures if you think it is so much better. lol

Thanks for trying out the B&W.... like i said i'm a newby and was wrong on this one, imo it looks much better in color!

Most reactions

Back