it is a quarter to eleven

Sorry Alex but that hug from Tangy was clearly for me, I mean she did send me sweets the other day :lol:

Oh well, that was actually me sending you the sweets! I just put her name as the sender since I am somewhat shy :lmao:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Burgers AND chips??!!?? I'll right over

Andy ... you cannot have it all.. you cannot have a day off AND have Burgers and Chips ;)

Krueger ... not sure, cheeseburger or hamburger - not decided yet

... see you in a couple of minutes.

Andy ... you cannot have it all.. you cannot have a day off AND have Burgers and Chips ;)

Since I'm in training to be a complete little so and so I CAN HAVE IT ALL:greenpbl:

well, cheeseburgers, two of them, ... and some chips ... yummy ... good midnight food ;)

And what are you downing those with?

Water .. I am afraid ! :mrgreen:

After all I still have to work for some hours. But after that I will probably have a dram of whisky and then sleep .. a couple of hours ;)

Since I'm in training to be a complete little so and so I CAN HAVE IT ALL:greenpbl:

prove it!

or .. wait, maybe you are already on your way to get some??

prove it!

or .. wait, maybe you are already on your way to get some??

lets just say I was the person in front of you in the queue

Water .. I am afraid ! :mrgreen:

After all I still have to work for some hours. But after that I will probably have a dram of whisky and then sleep .. a couple of hours ;)

What's this thing "whisky" you mention? There happens to be a bottle labeled like that in my storage room.

... no answer...?

Well, I guess I'll have to give it a try...

lets just say I was the person in front of you in the queue

hmm, didn't know you drive a taxi :lmao:

But that bloke was really annoying ... he really blocked the queue for some time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back