It is Friday, right?!

Verbal said:
I had to cancel Bible Study again... it's so depressing sometimes that no one seems to care about showing up.

So now I officially have nothing but homework on the horizon. I don't even get to play guitar or bass at church on Sunday, which means we probably won't even go...

...meanwhile, Whatcom County is in its 26th day of rain (a record here), and heavy wind... everything's underwater or completely muddy, and it's depressing. Bleh.

we are in our like 120th day of sunshine here, hasn't rained since September, i am willing to trade a day or two...

JTHphoto said:
i had an MRI, but they had to shove me all the way up into that tube, that had to be the longest 15 minutes of my life... just too claustrophobic i guess, because it really wasn't a big deal in retrospect...

That was the first question they asked me "Are you claustrophobic?" I'm not, so that's good! This is the first step to the inpending knee surgery. :meh:

Verbal said:
...meanwhile, Whatcom County is in its 26th day of rain (a record here), and heavy wind... everything's underwater or completely muddy, and it's depressing. Bleh.

Are you up near Bellingham? My friends live there. I've been to Whatcom Falls, it's beautiful!

Traci said:
Are you up near Bellingham? My friends live there. I've been to Whatcom Falls, it's beautiful!

Yes ma'am, I live in Bellingham. Small world, eh? I don't suppose I'd know your friends..lol?

i'm borderline claustrophobic, so it was difficult, really had to control my thoughts... i kept thinking about movies where they shoot people out of torpedo tubes... Star Trek, U-571... :lmao:

Verbal said:
Yes ma'am, I live in Bellingham. Small world, eh? I don't suppose I'd know your friends..lol?

It's possible...As you said "small world". I can PM you their names, if you want.

JTHphoto said:
i'm borderline claustrophobic, so it was difficult, really had to control my thoughts... i kept thinking about movies where they shoot people out of torpedo tubes... Star Trek, U-571... :lmao:

Now I'm gonna laugh, thinking about what you said! :lmao:

Best of luck Traci! I've known a few people who had knee replacements and they were thrilled with the results :D

Alison said:
Best of luck Traci! I've known a few people who had knee replacements and they were thrilled with the results :D

Thanks Alison! I injured my ACL and possibly my maniscus(sp?). We'll see what the Dr. says. No more riding quads for me!

I plan to rest and celebrate turning the big 3-0 on saturday, maybe run up to zion and take some pics.

I'm taking my Lucy ( my cat ) to get her last set of immunisations.

I'm going by public transport and she'll obviously be in a little carrier and meow and freak out whilst I'm walking beside busy Yonge Street, then she'll get a few needles, a large deworming pill shoved down her throat without water then carried back home again the same way.

Poor girly ! She isnt going to like me all too much tomorrow :(

I have to give her up in two weeks, to a friend, as I cant take her with me :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm dreading it so much ! Anyone care to see me cry like a baby when I have to say g'bye to her , lol ?

It's Saturday here already and my room is in need of a cleaning session, I haven't showered since Thursday and haven't shaven since Tuesday

.....big clean up. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back