Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, who has something fun lined up for the weekend?

Nothing to exciting over this way. Aubrey has to replace the passenger side window motor so our van can pass inspection :roll: We'll probably spend a good amount of time finishing up the K'nex roller coaster that Christopher got for Christmas. Sunday we have a meeting with a prospective wedding client and otherwise our weekend will be dictated by Her Royal Highness (HRH) who demands to be fed every two hours :meh: :mrgreen: Maybe we can sneak in a photoshoot of HRH between feedings to document her growth. Nobody gave her permission to grow.....:er:

I'm buying an iPod.

I don't even care what else happens the rest of the weekend.

It will all revolve around me proudly bragging about showing off my new iPod.

I'm very happy today. The dirty, smelly hippie in my basement is moving out. We had been renting a room to him for about 6 or 8 months...and we finally told him to ship out.

He was a nice guy, but it's hard to talk to someone who does nothing but get high, play video games, eat and sleep. That's not an exaggeration, he doesn't work and his supposed job as a 'glass artist' has been idle for months. I guess when you rarely leave your room, you don't need to shower much...I think he took that a little too far. I didn't let him smoke inside but with his clothes and B.O. it will take some time to air out our basement.

The rent money he paid, will be missed, especially with the new Blazer we bought...but having our whole house back, will be great. We have had several roommates over the last few years and it will be so nice to reclaim our basement.

Woo Hoo!

I've got nothing planned at all. I'll keep an eye out for something though, I don't want to be home all weekend. A friend invited me up to Seattle on Sunday, and if I can somehow find the transportation I'd love to do that. We'll see though...I doubt it'll happen.

Big Mike said:
I'm very happy today. The dirty, smelly hippie in my basement is moving out. We had been renting a room to him for about 6 or 8 months...and we finally told him to ship out.

He was a nice guy, but it's hard to talk to someone who does nothing but get high, play video games, eat and sleep. That's not an exaggeration, he doesn't work and his supposed job as a 'glass artist' has been idle for months. I guess when you rarely leave your room, you don't need to shower much...I think he took that a little too far. I didn't let him smoke inside but with his clothes and B.O. it will take some time to air out our basement.

The rent money he paid, will be missed, especially with the new Blazer we bought...but having our whole house back, will be great. We have had several roommates over the last few years and it will be so nice to reclaim our basement.

Woo Hoo!

Holy Stinking Hippies! Mike, I think I worked with this guy in PA years ago. We used to get in the truck, and my boss would always make me sit in the middle...it wasn't until 1/2 wayt hrough the summer I realized it was because my boss wanted to be close to the window. This dude (casey, I believe) stunk like you couldn't imagine. It was like the hottest summer southern PA had ever seen. We were working in an unairconditioned theatre scene shop, and lived in an unairconditioned house. I think he took 1 shower the whole summer, and I swear to god I'm not exagerating at all!

EEWWW, I shudder at the memory.

The Girl has a conference in Philly, so I'm gonna head up there this evening. Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna drive over to my cousin's jewelry store and buy me a watch as a gift to myself for my promotion. Then I'm gonna head back over to Penn (the Universtiy of Pennsylvania) and take picks of hot co-eds...erm, I mean the cool architecture and ivy.

I may or may not meet up with Unimaxim to take pics. Then I think the Girl and I are going out to a late dinner on Saturday, and the conference is over lunch time on Sunday (I think) so we will go to lunch and then I guess I will take her to the airport and drive back to DC...but Monday is a holiday!!!!

Nothing but fun and relaxation for me. :cheer: I'm going to work on inking some bromoils, reading and getting a recent image transfer reading to ship. I hope to work in some kitchen time - the weather is turning quite nasty today and plans to stay nasty, so cooking something warm and tasty we can have by the fire sounds awesome. :thumbup:

I have Monday off, for the MLK holiday. The auditor who has been torturing me at work all this week is finally gone, too, so I'm in a happier frame of mind. :D

Take lots of pictures of HRH, Alison! If she HAS to grow, we at least want to watch it with you! :)

I think I'm shooting a concert tonight, then my parents are going out of town, and I'm probably hanging out with my sister who just moved out.

it's my wife's birthday so I'm going to be doing whatever she wants, which probably means shopping and dinner/movie. :) know of any good chick flicks out right now?

I've an MRI scheduled for my knee this afternoon, Woohoo! Saturday, I don't really have any plans and Sunday I'm going to the movies with my sister. Nothing too exciting here. Besides, it's supposed to rain all weekend.:er:

Tommorrow is my boyfriend's birthday...so I have some boyfriend spoiling to do, so long as I'm over this flu.

I had to cancel Bible Study again... it's so depressing sometimes that no one seems to care about showing up.

So now I officially have nothing but homework on the horizon. I don't even get to play guitar or bass at church on Sunday, which means we probably won't even go...

...meanwhile, Whatcom County is in its 26th day of rain (a record here), and heavy wind... everything's underwater or completely muddy, and it's depressing. Bleh.

traci said:
I've an MRI scheduled for my knee this afternoon, Woohoo! Saturday, I don't really have any plans and Sunday I'm going to the movies with my sister. Nothing too exciting here. Besides, it's supposed to rain all weekend.:er:

i had an MRI, but they had to shove me all the way up into that tube, that had to be the longest 15 minutes of my life... just too claustrophobic i guess, because it really wasn't a big deal in retrospect...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back