Mathias13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*Boundaries haha

C&C appreciated

DSC_2744.jpg

i like the idea but i think that it needs a closer crop than it has.

I prefer the original, the close crop lost some resolution, great shot.

I like the first shot better. It offers a more solitude feeling to me, as if they are sharing deeper thoughts.

Hi. I liked the sepia, but thought it was a little too strong. Maybe a lighter shade. I think the brightness and contrast could be brought down, too.

I liked the wider shot, too, because it expressed more solitude. But, the line of the fence bothered me, so I cropped it. I also lowered the brightness and subdued the man's shirt, because I thought it was attracting too much attention away from the main focus of the picture -- which for me is the playful expression they both have, which suggests the 'moment' between the two, which is always a great catch when taking pictures!

Here's my thought on it. Like I said, I cropped it because of the fence, though I liked the wider shot better (except for that):

mathias1.jpg

Rob

agreed althoug i know nothing about photography yet! the feel from the first one was great love the wider angle and even the sepia!

to me the fence is a little distracting but that might be part of your element. cool picture though

Most reactions

Back