It rains today.

Corto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
6887590443_b61e7da63e_b.jpg

6887590129_3be4271970_b.jpg

6887590803_1ebe89ed1b_b.jpg

We all see things Differently, I saw textures, reflections and light.

You saw geometry.

Thanks for the link, I appreciate your help. I've shot a few pictures that would fall in to the category that your link suggested.

6859437931_b46d517fbb_b.jpg

#1 wish the boot wasn't cut off, good BW conversion

#2 decent composition, the metal comes into the frame nicely. Highlights a little blown in the background.

#3 not much to say here.

You're from NE Pa? ME TOO!

I saw your title, I turned around and looked outside and said, "Yeah, here too. Wonder where they're from..." Turns out we're neighbors, haha.

Where in NE Pa are you?

#1 wish the boot wasn't cut off, good BW conversion

#2 decent composition, the metal comes into the frame nicely. Highlights a little blown in the background.

#3 not much to say here.

Thanks, shot it in b&w mode at ISO200

And for the last one, Sorry, I like Rust and Decay....

Do you want C&C on these? I just noticed that your shots are posted in the Theme section.
Sorry if you didn't want C&C......:hug::

I saw your title, I turned around and looked outside and said, "Yeah, here too. Wonder where they're from..." Turns out we're neighbors, haha.

Where in NE Pa are you?

Williams Township, Outside of Easton off I-78

Do you want C&C on these? I just noticed that your shots are posted in the Theme section.
Sorry if you didn't want C&C......:hug::

I dont mind at all, Your C&C is very much appreciated.

So Corto,

You didn't ask for C&C but if your intention was to capture the emotion of a cold, crappy, rainy day, then you did just that.
By the title, I think you were trying to convey that emotion and you did. As long as this is what you were attempting to do, you did it well!
I think you know that technically, you could have done this or you could have done that. Doesnt matter - and sometimes that is good.

So Corto,

You didn't ask for C&C but if your intention was to capture the emotion of a cold, crappy, rainy day, then you did just that.
By the title, I think you were trying to convey that emotion and you did. As long as this is what you were attempting to do, you did it well!
I think you know that technically, you could have done this or you could have done that. Doesnt matter - and sometimes that is good.

Thanks man, I think I had more poetry in my head than photo skills.

Where in NE Pa are you?

Williams Township, Outside of Easton off I-78

Then, we are, indeed, neighbors! :sillysmi:

I'm in Bethlehem... practically Saucon Valley... off of 378. :sillysmi:

So Corto,

Thanks man, I think I had more poetry in my head than photo skills.

Nothing wrong with that! Art is art, some look and sound different than others.

Beats your SEX/Valentine photos from last night! :) But I would still have to agree with Mishele... nothing here I find really interesting subject wise!

I do think that #2 could use a little more contrast on the "0" end of things.... but since the sky is totally blown.. not much you can do to save it....

If you can tell us what you are trying to show or convey.... it might help!

Beats your SEX/Valentine photos from last night! :) But I would still have to agree with Mishele... nothing here I find really interesting subject wise!

I do think that #2 could use a little more contrast on the "0" end of things.... but since the sky is totally blown.. not much you can do to save it....

If you can tell us what you are trying to show or convey.... it might help!

Charlie, Its just a very short period of time in a rainy day.

Most reactions

Back