Gary88 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2006 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location Hull, England Feb 17, 2006 #1 Shame about the way it developed, i might re-do it next time I'm in college:
T Tsimiri TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 127 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado, US Feb 17, 2006 #2 The little white dot is kinda distractng. Is that water or dust on the photo? I do like how the background is completely out of focus so that we can really concentrate on the rope. -Fiona
The little white dot is kinda distractng. Is that water or dust on the photo? I do like how the background is completely out of focus so that we can really concentrate on the rope. -Fiona
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 17, 2006 #3 i like everything about, especially the fact that you can't tell if it was taken today or 50 years ago. nice work!
i like everything about, especially the fact that you can't tell if it was taken today or 50 years ago. nice work!