toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 Banned #1 But I still took 2 shots, I'm obssesed. I had no need whatsoever, but yet....Gotta take the picture... C&C Welcome!
But I still took 2 shots, I'm obssesed. I had no need whatsoever, but yet....Gotta take the picture... C&C Welcome!
tmbroe01 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 30, 2007 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Louisville, Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #2 I like the first one. Really sharp and interesting composition.
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 thank you sir
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #4 seriously, what cow can read much less open a gate
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #5 mmcduffie1 said: seriously, what cow can read much less open a gate Click to expand... That's what I'm saying
mmcduffie1 said: seriously, what cow can read much less open a gate Click to expand... That's what I'm saying
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #6 I like the first. It's the knightrider! LOL I like the raindrops on the car.
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #7 thank you all...im glad u guys enjoy random pics as much as i do