What's new

itakemanypictures.com

miguellara78

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Location
South Gate, C.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So that's the name of my new website, I didn't really like the way flickr shares images and when I was redirecting people to my gallery on this forum they got lost LOL .
So I figured that I would make a website for my photography and my CG Images.

I went for a simpe design but not too simple, I totally discarted flash because I want people with mobile devices to be able to see it.

Sooooo..... I know is boring guys but if you have a few seconds available please check it out and I would like some feedback, either good or bad.
By the way, I am still working in the spelling so that part is not complete yet.... and well, I just started a few weeks ago with photography so there are parts of my portfolio that are still empty but I will fill the space as time passes by :) .
So check it out if you have some time.

http://www.itakemanypictures.com

Thank you guys.
 
Simple yet effective. I like simple these days. The only thing I can say is the title is terrible. If you are wanting to showcase your work, you want something they can remember. You mention people get confused coming here or whereever to see your stuff, how do you think they will feel when yo ramble off your website name? They'll try to remember later and be like "something about taking pictures...I don't know" and move on.

I'd rethink your web address.
 
10 minutes until a website called "itakesomepictures.com" is made.
 
I'd rethink your web address.
Really? Mhhh I thought it was catchy :-) . Well the domain name is the easiest thing to change so I will just see how people reacts to it and act based on it. I am glad that you like the interface and design... Hopefully speed is good too. I also would love to see how it looks in ipads and tablets.Tks for your feedback Ernicus.
 
So far so good.... i liked most of those images in macro photography....Its simplicity is cool...better keep this up while you build it more

All The Best :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom