What's new

Italian Riviera - Barcelona - 12 photos -3 HDRs

rgower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Criticism welcome. Visit my flick page for more. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgower/

BARCELONA

1.
2871662953_ea177edf61_b.jpg


2.
2894368475_4fb547a6f2_b.jpg


3. HDR
2895227962_4f818b9b07_b.jpg


ITALY

4. HDR
2894408671_626df5999e_b.jpg


5. HDR
2894409089_b3f1d83fe3_b.jpg


6.
2895251286_0b1111ff23_b.jpg


7.
2895252420_bfc476fa60_b.jpg


8.
2895254360_1706eaf7e0_b.jpg


9.
2895253846_45afa8f206_b.jpg


10.
2894413617_2b6da3c672_b.jpg


11.
2895255368_a3c2da6871_b.jpg


12.
2895257280_3636a06504_b.jpg
 
that third one is mighty impressive if you ask me. seven is good as well. nice series.
 
Stunning!!! You effects and treatments are beautiful.
 
I love them all. I really love the last one. the empty chairs and the angle they line up on. The architecture in all are stunning.
 
I absolutely love them all especially the one with the cat and the bin of seafood nets(I'm guessing). It gives me a feeling of everyday life there! The rest are definitely "travel destination" photos that make me want to go there NOW!
 
wow...these are all awesome! love 1, 11, 12, and anyone with water/beach in it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom