Italian Sky

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SkyItalykopie.jpg

My dad took this picture a few days ago in Italy. He asked me to put this on the forum for him to get some c&c. He isn't very good with computers see, I'm teaching him, some time he'll be on this forum as well:) Hope you like this picture, I do anyway:)

I love that shot. All I would do with it is crop out some of the sky of the top. And bump up the exposure just a tad.

With an image that is this dark it might be hard to brighten it without losing some of the image (and the great colors). However, that would be my suggestion, just a touch of light under those very cool clouds. Its too dark under there.

Ok, so I crop the top a bit, bump up de exposure a little and brighten the picture without losing to much color. Is that all or can I start with the "great Reformation ;) "

Thanks a lot, I do like the colors as well, when I try to brighten the pic I am losing a lot of the feel of the picture. Anyone has any ideas on how to edit it in the right way?

Hey, you said you brightened the picture, but did you try increasing the exposure. That is what I would proably do.

SkyItalykopie.jpg

I hope it is ok. I did a few touchups and brightens using PSP and this is what I came up with. If you do not want this here, just say the word and I will remove. (Also, let me know what you think)

Just looking over the shots. This one that I posted certainly does NOT give the same mood that the orignal gives. That wasn't what I was aiming for with the edit.

I think you did that very nicely, and what I think is really important with this picture, is the mood. The mood in the original is how I want. I think I'm doing the right thing if I'm just cropping a bit of the top. Thanks for your effort though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back