It's 4 degrees ........you would never know it..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This could be any
DSC_0593 (2).JPG
DSC_1840 (2).JPG
DSC_2093 (3).JPG
DSC_1328 (4).JPG
DSC_1994 (2).jpg
day at any temperature.. how these little guys survive is amazing

Nice set. It's -9 here and I could swear I see them shivering.

I was talking to my mom about this. In the cold us humans put on 7 layers of clothes yet birds just have this thin layer of feathers and they are fine. Very nice images were you outside to get those? I could not imagine getting that sharpness through a window.

I was talking to my mom about this. In the cold us humans put on 7 layers of clothes yet birds just have this thin layer of feathers and they are fine. Very nice images were you outside to get those? I could not imagine getting that sharpness through a window.
these were inside looking out.. the next two i took outside and froze but they are better..thank you
DSC_2403 (2).jpg
DSC_2426 (2).jpg

Nice set. It's -9 here and I could swear I see them shivering.
thank you. -9 i think you saw correctly...

I honestly could not tell a single one of those shot through a window!! What a fine job you did. And that Mr. Bluejay isn't he dapper....He is all dressed up for a formal dinner.

I honestly could not tell a single one of those shot through a window!! What a fine job you did. And that Mr. Bluejay isn't he dapper....He is all dressed up for a formal dinner.
thank you.. well one big plus about taking a few shots through the window is you don't get any camera vibration ...{ except from me} outside incredibly windy

Last edited:
thank you.. well one big plus about taking a few shots through the window is you don't get any camera...{ except from me} outside incredibly windy
I need to clean my windows lol an it's a bit too cold out....Theres a lot of bird hits on the window from when a hawk shows up and the birds fly in every direction, at times right into the windows.

I need to clean my windows lol an it's a bit too cold out....Theres a lot of bird hits on the window from when a hawk shows up and the birds fly in every direction, at times right into the windows.
oh yes..that does happen on occasion.;;; most of the time just takes the wind out of them and they rest and fly off..

Very nice sets! You did a great job both shooting indoors and out.

These look like the critters in my back yard. :586:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back