What's new

It's a bird, it's a plane ...

dylj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I caught this silhouette while taking pictures of sunsets. Is it a keeper? Thanks for your time!

b145741881.jpg
 
If it is a keeper for you is mostly up to you. I'd keep this one.
And it's a bird.

And a note on the side: The Beginners' Place is a Q&A forum. Our galleries are the photo showcases. So I moved your post to the General Gallery.
 
I'd certainly keep it. The sillhouette looks fantastic as it is, and the bird just adds that personal touch to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom