What's new

It's a Slinky

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been stuck on phone duty this week at work. So while sitting at my desk( I work in a warehouse so I can get away with this) I had this slinky. I set up a black piece of cardboard, and a cheapy desk lamp, and started playing...and singing that classic slinky song.

IMG_0393a.jpg


IMG_0386a.jpg


IMG_0394a.jpg


Snuck in to the womans washroom and stole their mirror for this one. I guess I should put it back :lmao:
IMG_0384a.jpg


This last one is not like I wish it had turned out. THe slinky slightly moved as I was about to snap the shot. :er:
 
All very cool but #2 is best for me - the addition of shadow and texture stands out.

Tuna
 
Cool shots
1st one is my favorite
that brings back memories from my childhood....playing with slinkys and rubiks cubes
 
Very cool/creative shots Chiller! The first one is my fave. (Uhh, about that women's washroom thing, that's how rumours get started. Glad ya didn't get caught)
 
1st one for me too...... cool effect chiller, these would look great as big abstract prints, good work :thumbup:
 
cool is the easiest word than slinky... it's cool :D
 
Outstanding work. Really like these a lot. GREAT job using what was available to you to make some really neat pictures.

Doug
 
Great shots! I really like 1 and 2 the best!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom