It's a start

Joel Bolden

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Winter's coming.
IMGP0583_InPixio_InPixio.jpg

That'll keep the tootsies warm for a wee while.

About a week if really cold...

Looks to be just shy of a full cord. if you have to fireplace only as decorative, your fine.
If source, youll need about 6 times that!

What I like about the image though is the red clearness of the wood.
Gives that simi-warm feeling of fall.

A week. Gee, is that all?

Nice shot but you may want to check your white balance, it appears to be too high. Your recent turtle pic was the same way.

Nice shot but you may want to check your white balance, it appears to be too high. Your recent turtle pic was the same way.
I could have easily changed the tint to reflect the wood's normal whitish color, in fact I did try that adjustment, however this picture was taken with the setting sun coloring it, and I prefer it that way. The picture reflects the reality of the moment.

I could have easily changed the tint to reflect the wood's normal whitish color, in fact I did try that adjustment, however this picture was taken with the setting sun coloring it, and I prefer it that way. The picture reflects the reality of the moment.
I don't doubt for a moment that it looks that way - I've had cords of wood stacked that look quite similar! :lol: We go through a solid cord, maybe a little more, every winter depending on the actual weather we have (in Georgia, it can swing quite dramatically).

I can smell that from here, too. ;) That raw, good/bad real wood smell (depending on how much it's cured). Happy burning!

Most reactions

Back