What's new

it's a Strange world

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_7699cop.jpg
IMG_7699copy.jpg
 
There is something really intriguing about the fact that I can't tell what i'm looking at. I honestly can't determine if that means I like the photo or not. I do, however, like how the colors compliment each other and create an antique mood.
 
Thanks. I feel like this is the best thing i have done so far.
 
i have to say i love this picture a lot. im not sure what i am looking at either but if i had to i would say it is water on the bottom part?
either way, great shot. i would definately frame it if i took it.
 
It looks like two separate photos that have been cropped to be that narrow. The OP just posted them close together. At least that's what it looks like. As far as what it is... looks like some damaged trailers to me. Flood damage to some trailers/campers?? Am I right?

BTW, I do like the way you cropped these. Very interesting.

ttfn
CDL.
 
Thanks for your comments. They are very much appreciated.

It looks like two separate photos that have been cropped to be that narrow. The OP just posted them close together. At least that's what it looks like. As far as what it is... looks like some damaged trailers to me. Flood damage to some trailers/campers?? Am I right?

BTW, I do like the way you cropped these. Very interesting.

ttfn
CDL.

Impressive. The insides of the trailer were burnt beyond recognition, a very sad scene. Maybe there was water damage from when they put the fire out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom