It's all about the context!!

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Do you, as a photographer, ever catch yourself when you're telling someone that you're "going to shoot so-and-so today" and get worried that people will not understand you mean 'take photos of'?

Or am I just weird?

nahh, i notice the same thing. sometimes its funny the way they do a double take. heheh. just never say it in an airport!

i do worry .. i alter it somtimes .. especially if they sound clueless

i was looking at a book in the library, about big telephotos which
use a rifle-stock like support.

just the thing! for a politically sensitive photo-opportunity,
in a jumpy part of town. :shock:

jack said:
i was looking at a book in the library, about big telephotos which
use a rifle-stock like support.

just the thing! for a politically sensitive photo-opportunity,
in a jumpy part of town. :shock:

Yeah, they advertise those in the back of Popular Photography.

at work we get people all the time that want to "blow up" a picture its pretty funny
:wink:

Shark said:
Do you, as a photographer, ever catch yourself when you're telling someone that you're "going to shoot so-and-so today" and get worried that people will not understand you mean 'take photos of'?

Or am I just weird?

So just why would I worry about it?

John, thanks for the comment re: the avatar. that actually happened by accident one night when i was reaching for the timer on the shutter release- cussin it out cause i thought it was not working and just as i reached for it, off it went. was on like a 3 min time interval, and my time sense was kinda beat up at the time. :wink:

anyway, i'll post the larger version of it in the next day or two...

So just why would I worry about it?

Actually MrSid, i would have second thoughts if you said 'I am going out to shoot so and so....' I am just taking it from this context:
An M16 always beats four aces.

Hey, btw Toby, I've been meaning to tell you I love that avatar

Yeah, thats really cool.. My first impression was that you were a boxer your something with that stance!

My best friend loves telling ppl that his best friend shoots ppl for a living lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back