Its all quakers to me!

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
As its been really nice weather up here in Scotland, i went a stroll down near the beach and came across this...

signets11dc.jpg

ducklings10zt.jpg

Just before you reached the beach was this little watering hole area where i saw all the ducks and swans, looks tropical, huh? I'm not too sure whether the shadows are a bit too dark or not, what do you think?
180006yy.jpg

This one came out a bit blurred than i'd have liked. It was the only one i took of the whole family...there was nine ducklings in total, but i had the unpleasant view of seeing one getting grabbed and eaten up by a nasty seagull! Wasn't the best experience i've had :meh:
178993ru.jpg

Tell me what you think, if anything.

Oh and thanks again John :)

That 2nd one is my favorite. There all nice, but I like the lighter water, and the way the sun is hitting the ducklings. Nice job. :)

ah..man, you cant beat a pic of a baby anything....but the swans are beautiful..and fuzzy...the baby ducks are just great too.. i think they are all good.....

did ya throw something at the sea gull??? i didnt realize they would scoop up baby ducks.....its a wonder any baby ducks survive with all the things after them....

Ahh... the sounds of Farrows voice.....

*ahem* :blushing:

I like them, you should post more often. Just a tiny bit cute, aren't they.

Oh, but if you do post, no more ducks please. I've got Lemon Jelly banging around my head now. :grumpy:

Thanks for all the comments guys, i appreciate them :)

And ferny, you've never heard my voice :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back