Out and about

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Amazing shots.

I loved the owl! The eyes look very astonishing!

Kris, great set of images - glad to see you back. If I had to pick a favourite, it would be the owl.

WesternGuy

Few realize the difficulty in getting such sharp detail on an in-flight Tree Swallow, so those I appreciate the most.

Such an inspiration Kristofer, love the owls expression, but they are all amazing.

Great facial expressions on some of these! As always sharp as a tack and perfectly composed. I think my favorite is the last one. There is just enough movement visible in the wings to bring it alive and the bokeh is like a painting.

Kristofer, these are just awesome!!!

Amazing shots.

excellent

Excellent shooting......

Beautiful set.

Great set.

I loved the owl! The eyes look very astonishing!

Kris, great set of images - glad to see you back. If I had to pick a favourite, it would be the owl.

WesternGuy

I do believe #1 is worthy of the Kris Rowe Award of Excellence!

Few realize the difficulty in getting such sharp detail on an in-flight Tree Swallow, so those I appreciate the most.

Such an inspiration Kristofer, love the owls expression, but they are all amazing.

Great facial expressions on some of these! As always sharp as a tack and perfectly composed. I think my favorite is the last one. There is just enough movement visible in the wings to bring it alive and the bokeh is like a painting.

Fantastic series.
Thank you for all the kind words!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back