It's been a while...C&C some shots this weekend

inaka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
3, 4, and 5 are nice. I would clone out the white tag in 4. The blown out side of the box in 5 is just a tad too much for me. If you could selectively tone it down a bit, it might help. Otherwise it works well enough with the tone of the rest of the composition. Number 1 bothers me because the bridge span seems to float in space. It makes my eye travel to nothing and then I'm confused.

Nice shots.

sleist, thanks for your comments and you're dead-on right about cloning out the tag in #4.
I should've thought of that. I'm off to update it... :D

I like #4 a lot - well framed. I might darken the lower right corner a bit. #5 is very nice too, but as mentioned by others, there is too much glare. If you can get back there, put something in the window to diffuse the light. Otherwise, you're left with having to do a lot of selective darkening.

Oh wow! Great work! I looove #1! The lighting and exposure and everything about it is amazingg! You have a great eye for unique shots! Don't stop shooting!

I really like the softness of the sky and water in the first photography

Only problem with #1 is the mountain blocking a big part of the photo. Too bad you couldn't get higher, or on the other side of that hill.

I love the bowling pins. :)

Only problem with #1 is the mountain blocking a big part of the photo. Too bad you couldn't get higher, or on the other side of that hill.

I love the bowling pins. :)

Thanks all for the comments.

Yeah, that particular vantage point suffers from that mountain being there. Darn mountains! :D It's less obtrusive for a full shot of the bridge, but there was something about the sky that I really liked in that shot.

Here's a full shot I took of the bridge from the same vantage point which is another typical postcard shot. Yawn:

Golden Gate Bridge at Dawn by InakaMike, on Flickr

It's a bit creepy standing in the pitch black at night on the edge of a cliff as strangers in cars pull up behind you out of no where. :)

Most reactions

Back