It's been a while... looking for some CC

MWC2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cynthialinderbeck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone, it's been a while since I've posted. Took some time away from the computer to focus on family, but I'm back and looking for some CC on a couple of my most recent pictures. I wanted to practice more in harsh sunlight, as I know not all my pictures are going to be taken at the best of times, so I better learn to deal with what is dealt, right?. So all three were taken at 4:30 in the afternoon in the Texas sun.

6296209663_4818a33cf2_z.jpg

SS: 1/640
Aperture: F/5.0
ISO 160

What I see: She needs more light in her eyes, Sunlight is a little harsh on the left side of her face. Focus seems good to me.

6296208713_6d9a2813ab_z.jpg

SS: 1/1250
Aperture: F/2.8
ISO 160

What I see: I should have turned her head a little more to get more of her other eye in. Her hair is casting some shadows on her face. Focus looks good, and her skin tones look ok.

6296207329_5c8986a298_z.jpg

SS: 1/4000
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO 160

What I see: he's squinting, I did turn him so the sun was behind him, but he's 15 and thinks this makes a "cool" picture - What's a Mom to do? As a result there is no light in his eyes. I cleaned up his acne a little, I didn't want to take it all way, but I removed the reddness of it. I think I tried to clean up the dirt on his top lip for 20 minutes before I realized it wasn't dirt but the peach fuzzy. Guess he's not my baby anymore. How does the skin tone and smoothing look on this?

I recommend using fill flash, and diffusing direct sunlight.

Skin tones all look on the orangish side to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back