it's been a while....

John_05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ive been really busy the last couple of months, so i havent had time to post here. ive been able to stop by briefly, but havent found the time to post. things have quieted down considerably now, so i thought i would stop back and post a few pictures ive taken recently.

back when i first joined, my main reason was to get some good advice so i could get better pics at one of my favorite events, pro wrestling. following the advice i got, i was able to get a lot more acceptable pics from the next show. since then ive been shooting as much as i can, and trying to practice alot of the things ive read about and learned from a friend of mine.

ok, back to the point of my post. i went to another WWE show on the 12th, this time with a little more knowledge and some more practice under my belt, and also with a new camera some friends of mine so graciously helped me get. i got a new Canon Rebel XT. i only got it about a week before the show so i hadnt had alot of time to learn it or to practice with it, but luckily im a fairly fast learner and didnt have too many problems using the new camera. anyways, thats enough of my rambling. here are a few shots from that show.

now that things at home have settled down, i hope to be back more often. i have quite a few pictures ive taken since my last post here that i want to share, so hopefully i will get the chance to do that now.

as always, your comments/criticism is greatly appreciated. :wink:

thank you. ive watched the WWF/WWE since i was about 5. its one of the only things i watch on TV anymore. its not often they have shows here, so i go to every one i can.

thanks again!

my apologies for the "bump". i was hoping to get a few more opinions on how these came out, and hopefully some suggestions on how they could be a little better. this was the third show in about 18 months ive gone to, and the shots ive gotten keep getting better, but a little advice on how they could be better would be very helpful, and appreciated.

i thought i would add the link to the last set i posted so anyone interested could compare the 2 and give me any advice they feel is necessary.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39234

Nice shots. I use to be really into this stuff when I was much younger (8 years ago lol) and I wanted to go to the shows they did in the New Orleans area. Now that I've grown out of it, I'm not that interested in going. :lol: But anyway...on a good note, these pictures make me want to watc again. :D Good job.

thanks for the compliment. like i said in an earlier reply, ive been a fan of wrestling since i was about 5, so i watch every show on TV, and i catch every live event i can. im just glad i found this forum when i did. otherwise i would probably shooting 500 shots to get 5 like i was before.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back