It's been awhile!

McMommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! I've been MIA... we found out we were pregnant again and I've been trying to just survive the last 3 months, but now things are turning back to normal! I've taken another step in my business and now have a site on zenfolio, mostly to control the quality of the photos people get). I am also really excited because I'm signed up to participate in a Home Business Expo in our area, and that's the first "real" advertising I'll be doing!

Here's a couple I've taken recently- I'm still focusing on little guys, that seems to be my niche, but as my belly gets bigger, I think I'm going to limit it to adults/couples, and newborns. Toddlers are exhausting!! Hope everyone is doing well- can't wait to sort through all the posts and see what everyone is up to.

Feel free to CC if you like ;) The first 3 are from the same session, and the last is from a newborn shoot I did a couple months ago.

1) (Bonus pic- this is my 2-year old son with our neighbor's daughter)
wmeRiley2yr150.jpg

2)
wmeRiley2yr129.jpg

3)
wmeRiley2yr087.jpg

4)
wmeRiley2yr146.jpg

5)
wmbwHelena165.jpg

Very Nice shots. Is there anyway to see your site without signing into zenfolio?

Very Nice shots. Is there anyway to see your site without signing into zenfolio?

Thanks! Yes, I'm not sure why that link isn't working. Zenfolio | Tiny Snaps Photography is the public site though. I only set it up recently, so it's not perfected. Also, I'm disappointed that my own logo didn't show up after I bought the (medium) membership. I figure that's a small but really important feature, right? Anyways, yes it should show up without logging in. ;)

I found that typing it in works fine!

I found you, yeah I just searched. Some good stuff on there.:thumbup:

I found you, yeah I just searched. Some good stuff on there.:thumbup:

Thank you! 6 months in and I feel like I've improved a lot. Sure a long way to go, of course, but I'm really proud of the progress I've made!

Most reactions

Back