It's Chubby time!

c.cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chubby's in the house, lol.

Came accross this guy about 4 hours ago and I can't stop listening to more of his stuff. This guy is just beautiful. Well, ok, he's not beautiful but he is a hell of a bluesman.

However many people have died because of having the (very serious) blues, the blues shall never die.

Blues rules!

And so does Popa Chubby!

Enjoy!

And last but not least, the best cover of Walk on the Wild Side I ever heard:

And if you feel like adding your own favorite blues, please do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, allright, there is a problem. Houston, do we have a connection?

Ok, look for his version of "Walk on the Wild Side" since I can'r sem to be able to link to it... Beautiful stuff.

He's good, I'll have to check out some more later. This is one of my favorite current blues guys:

I lost interest in popa chubby quite early in each selection.

A proper Hey Joe is obviously by Jimi .......

Of course, there are alternatives......

Don't let me get medvial on your @$$.....

South of the Border renders.....

The sixty's gave us The Birds version

Everybody should be introduced to Roy Buchanan and particularly to his version of Hey Joe

Even Robert Plant had a go at it it.......

Plant's newer version sounds a bit different than the one he and Bonham did with the Band of Joy in 67. Dig the new one except for the double time bridge.

Since we're talking Hey Joe, no list is complete without Wilson Pickett with Duane Allman.

Since we're talking Hey Joe, no list is complete without Wilson Pickett with Duane Allman.
Good call bent, it was on my later list. Duanne played so many session gigs that never got exposeed it ain't funny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back